[UK-CONTEST] Input from G3TBK - 21/28

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 18 16:26:31 EDT 2006

I think Andy and Dave raise valid points but all this is going over old
ground. We have discussed this after each of the events in the last few
years and there was a long thread after last years' events with the
majority of opinion in favour of HFCC to either change it or scrap it.

Status Quo is not enough.   (or should that be "there isn't enough of Quo?")

It is time this was put to bed. Come on HFCC, let's have a decision - NOW.

Chris G3SJJ (The old rocker)