[UK-CONTEST] IOTA logs

Steve White g3zvw at talktalk.net
Mon Aug 7 08:47:08 EDT 2006

I for one would not wish to suggest altering the deadline without knowing
how many logs are received per day during the submission period. Maybe you
could come back to us with figures in due course. We will all be in a better
position to make informed suggestions when we have an insight into the
pattern of log submissions.

Steve, G3ZVW