[UK-CONTEST] ropoco

Dave Cree daveg3tbk at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 16:57:58 EDT 2006

Like Don, and probably a good few others, I was prevented from entering
by absence - in my case, family holidays. A couple of years ago I did
take a mobile whip, but only worked a handful from the North of
Scotland. This year I didn't bother, as I knew it would disrupt our
plans for the day.

I am sure this Contest would be more popular if moved away from the main
holiday season, and didn't entail such an early start.
The format is fine, a refreshing change to the 5nnxxx of most CW events.

Dave G3TBK