[UK-CONTEST] Clusters again

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 25 13:45:55 EDT 2006

I recently wrote regarding the illegal use of clusters

< blah blah blah....

It seems that there are three broad strategies that sponsors
might adopt to address this issue:

1. Make the use of clusters legal in all categories. Both
DARC and the Russian organisation have already followed this
option.

.....more blah>

The YODX contest takes place this weekend. OK I know it
ain't a major event, or perhaps any kind of event in the
eyes of some, but I note the rules include the following
statement.

<snip>

The use of DX spotting nets is allowed in all categories and
encouraged.

<snip>

I'll continue to swim against the tide but my arms are
getting tired :-(

73

Clive
GW3NJW