[UK-CONTEST] Noise Floor

Justin Snow justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 06:14:01 EST 2006

Indeed Alex,
I have certainly operated from such places.  Activity from home is now
almost zero for me mainly because I struggle to hear anything other than
the strongest signals.  My new neighbours recently had a Sky TV system
installed and that has made a real mess all over the HF bands.
One of the good things about contests is I can make arrangements to go
to a good location and do a contest.  Not so for DXing and Ragchewing etc.

Justin