[UK-CONTEST] FT1kMP zapped

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 9 07:17:54 EST 2006

Thanks Paul. I think they would be C1071 and D1033 in the MP. Chatting
with don G3BJ, he has used MPs in the same operating position before and
not had a porblem, he also felt my MP might have been low already. Need
some more investigation before I attempt any repairs.

Currently hearing OM3CGN at s6 to s9 on 28011.5. Heard ZC4LI, YM and
DL1AIO but none moved the S meter. Difficult to know under present bnad
condx.

Chris G3SJJ