[UK-CONTEST] WRTC2006 a non-UK event ?

Reckeweg Maik-RCKM001 maik.reckeweg at motorola.com
Wed Feb 1 07:59:50 EST 2006

Hi Fred,

ok on the referees and obviously Roger doing loads of excellent work in
background.

I just wanted to point out that there is no team leader from the UK. I
think this is mainly because UK has been put into EU-1 category together
with many south-eastern European countries.

And competing agains those is rather difficult.

Same applies to my little pistol's score (see DJ2QV in EU-2 category).

73

Maik

M0RUN/DJ2QV