[UK-CONTEST] CQWW 160 CW-M2D

Vic Lindgren g4byg at lindgren1.karoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 14:47:48 EST 2006

Thanks very much for those remarks Bob and I truely did enjoy myself in
radio heaven at Johns. Its not every day that one gets the opportunity to
operate such a nice station.
I think that Justin has surpassed my score as after my Sat night dithering
he was at least 300 Q,s ahead of me. So lets hope if so then he has cracked
ON4UN,s record.
Am sure you will find the info from John on the use of his 80m 4 square as
an rx antenna interesting. It was a surprising benefit to hit on such an
effective antenna.
Take care and hope we meet up some time soon Bob.
73
de Vic G4BYG