[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: Log for LZ DX Contest 2005

DAVID LURCOOK david.lurcook at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 14 13:04:43 EST 2006

I received this email regarding the LZ DX contest which I 'dabbled' in last November. Please see the PS attached to Gosho's email.

  73's David G4ERW

  Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:23:14 +0200 (EET)
From: Georgi Vodenicharov <lz1zf at abv.bg>
To: david.lurcook at btinternet.com
Subject: Log for LZ DX Contest 2005

  Dear David,

We started processing LZ DX Contest 2005 logs - 19/20 Nov 2005.
Your call  G4ERW  appear in 16 logs.
Would you send your log for LZ DX Contest to:   lzdxc at yahoo.com
This will help us to check logs more accurately.

73 de Gosho LZ1ZF
  http://www.balkanclub.org

  P.S. Please forward this information to other  stations from UK participated in LZ DX Contest 2005 with missing logs  (if it’s possible for you): G0HZG, G0IBN, G0MNN, G0NCE, G0NFH, G0OMS, G0ORH, G0VTB, G1UGH, G1UNQ, G2AFV, G2BOF, G3DOJ, G3FNZ, G3IEW, G3IGU, G3JFS, G3KKJ, G3KWY, G3KZR, G3LKZ, G3MIR, G3NKQ, G3NWG, G3NYY, G3OKA, G3VHB, G3VPS, G3WDS, G3WOE, G3XOV, G3YOG/M, G4AXX, G4CKB, G4CMF, G4EUY/M, G4FAL, G4FSU, G4GZG, G4IKR, G4IUP, G4KFT, G4KHM, G4KPN, G4RQI, G4SGI, G7BHU, G7RTI, G8JXV, GD3YUM, GM3UM, GM4AFF, GM4SID, GW3NJW, M0CYR, M0JDC, M0KEL, M0RUN, M1ACB, M3BFU, M3JFM, M3LIX, M3RCJ/M, M3VNL, MI0JPO, MI3MVP, MM0CBL  and  MM0DWF – thanks very much in advance!

Ñèãóðíîñòòà å íåîáõîäèìîñò!