[UK-CONTEST] N1MM in UK

G3RXP g3rxp at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 18 05:11:32 EST 2006

From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj at btinternet.com>

Subject: Re: [UK-CONTEST] N1MM in UK

. With the Cabrillo  standard now, there is no requirement to submit a
claimed score and the
> logging program doesn't need this facility. Therefore, scoring during
> and after most RSGB HF Contests is unnecessary.
Chris

I agree with you on the lack of scoring info per contact in the Cabrillo
file , however I would never send a log off without having a claimed score.
It not only gives the station a good idea on how he is doing during but also
for scrutiny after the test.
I would not accept any logs as an adjudicator without a claimed score.

So having a program that's scores correctly is a big benefit, saying that I
do use N1MM most of the time now, and checking the log after the contest is
essential.

PS -  Thanks for your input re- N1MM and the 160 scoring in the  RSGB Test.

Dave G3RXP