[UK-CONTEST] N1MM in UK

Callum callum at mccormick.uk.com
Sun Feb 19 15:46:53 EST 2006

I'm a bit late here, however I'm an N1MM fan and will do anything I can to
help out. I use the WPX format when ever I can for the error checking, but I
must admit, I'd like the scoring to work for EUI / UK contests.

I was so daunted by the main N1MM support group, that I started (on the QT a
while ago) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/N1MMLoggerEU with the objective of
starting a "self-help group" for UK or EU stations. I've done nothing with
it as yet, perhaps this is an opportunity.

(By the way, I'll use any logging s/w that I'm dropped into at the club - or
at field days etc. but for my own station, I happen to like N1MM. I don't
want a "my logger is better than yours" because they all do a job.)

Kind regards,

C.