[UK-CONTEST] less than efficient exchanges

Bob G3PJT g3pjt at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 24 04:35:07 EST 2006

Hi

Chris has a point, I had a few of them myself . However if you are using
software - perhaps for the first time - it is very easy to do. Just use
the 'ins' key rather than ' F2'.
So do we really care about this.  One objective of these club events is
to get some new contesting people on the air.
Moan too much and you drive folks away - a bit of friendly advice might
work.

73 Bob G3PJT