[UK-CONTEST] 80M CC CW

Douglas Maxwell douglas.maxwell at virgin.net
Sat Feb 25 13:08:21 EST 2006

Hi Chris,
    I use SD and am interested in what you term an "inherent design fault".
I've been reading the mail and believed this discussion was about contest
exchanges. The contest exchanges are completely configurable in SD as a
number of people have already pointed out to you. Have I missed something?

Doug
GM0ELP