[UK-CONTEST] CW ops and reports

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 25 16:40:12 EST 2006

No prob Gerry and I hope the Greek was well and truly cucked.  Roast
Salmon with Red Pesto, and Basil and Lime Tzatziki dressing here (off
the BBC website) accompanied by green salad and a white Burgundy. It's
my turn to cook tomorrow with a chicken casserole with black olives,
from Rick Stein's recent Fench series.
Yvonne brought me some genuine Parmesan cheese after her recent business
trip to Italy so I will be looking for a nice recipe to use some of that!

After the 3Y0X pileups nothing surprises me. The UK was well represented
here with star turns by G(W)3s and G4s who either didn't listen or
couldn't get their timing right (sic). It's all good fun, in it? So we
mustn't take it all too seriously. I think the English cricketers have
got the right attitude - let's snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

73 Chris G3SJJ  Bon appetite