[UK-CONTEST] CW ops and reports

Douglas Maxwell douglas.maxwell at virgin.net
Sat Feb 25 17:38:21 EST 2006

Hi again Chris,

Defaults for SD messages
Running messages
F1 test owncallsign owncallsign test
F2 callsignlogged rstsent
F3 tu owncallsign
F4 callsignlogged rstsent currentserial

S&P messages
F5 owncallsign
F6 rstsent currentserial
F7 rstsent previousserial
F8 ?

As you can see from the above default message for F6, it does not include
loggedcallsign. This means the user must have added it. I don't understand
why everyone is going on about F2, this key is used when running on a
frequency and someone calls in, you then hit F2. Unless I have misunderstood
this whole matter I believe EI5DI deserves an apology from certain quarters.

Doug
GM0ELP