[UK-CONTEST] Contesting - What's the point?

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Sun Feb 26 04:11:27 EST 2006

Ah well Chris, I think every contest logger I've ever used deserves
criticism for one shortcoming or another.  I find inertia to be the biggest
problem.  I really need to work hard to switch from one logger to another.
Consequently, shortcomings tend to be tolerated, even if I grumble about
them occasionally ;-)

BTW my home-built Star DSP tranceiver officially hit the airwaves last
night.  I actually felt inspired to attach a microphone.  Don't tell anyone
though.

Bob, 5B4AGN