[UK-CONTEST] Contest exchange stuff

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 26 05:31:43 EST 2006

Absolutely correct Ian.

The problem on this discussion though was that I dared to criticise SD,
which made people go all weak at the knees and be abusive. Strange, but
if the design fault I highlighted had been in N1MM say, there wouldn't
have been all the flack and we would have had a sensible discussion on
how to prevent unnecessary information being sent.

Bit like a few years ago with the suggestion to adopt the Euro. All the
blue-rinse brigade came out waving their handbags!

I had a few QSOs last night in CQWW160SSB (sorrry) but didn't come
across the SD Effect at all! As the Yanks say, go figure!

Chris SJJ