[UK-CONTEST] IARU Contest;Level playing-field?

Contesting contesting at m5aav.org.uk
Tue Jul 18 12:56:17 EDT 2006

Quoting from the message of Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:46:33 -0000 from "Bob
Henderson" <bob at 5b4agn.net> :

> I also wonder if pre-contest solicitation of contacts is considered
> appropriate behaviour preceeding other contests?  If so, which ones?  If it
> is appropriate for some but not all, how should one discern which contest
> falls into which category?

I assume Bob, that in this classification you are really also including
advance notification of the activation of certain islands in the IOTA
bash.

Hmmm....Very Interesting [cue Rowan & Martin]

Graham