[UK-CONTEST] IOTA FR/GM4AFF

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 04:29:44 EDT 2006

I had previously announced (on NG3K and the IOTA web site) that I would be QRV as FR/GM4AFF from Reunion Island. For a number of reasons I decided to call off the operation. I will still be on the island, but won't be taking any gear with me. I may therefore still be QRV if I can operate from a club station, or I can perhaps find a generous local ham. I am already talking to FR5MV, so I will be taking my keyer with me!
I actually arrive on the island early on the Sunday morning, so I will miss a large part of the contest anyway. It is unlikely that conditions will be good enough to support a beach portable operation between 0800 and 1200 on any band that will support Eu QSOing. However, do look for me - might make a nice mult for some!

73

Stewart
GM4AFF

Offshore Design Ltd

www.odl.co.uk

This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.