[UK-CONTEST] NFD Cray Valley RS G3RCV/P

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 5 18:09:06 EDT 2006

One old hand and two first-time operators in NFD, so we didn't do too
bad really! Amazing to have such great 10m conditions, but it looks like
we didn't hit the band quite hard enough.

WX was superb all weekend, and with the site only a mile from my QTH it
was marvellous to be back home less than 90 minutes after the contest
ended - though it took the rest of the evening to unpack and put away
all the gear.

Raw QSO numbers may change a little after dups are sorted out:
160 133
80  147
40  178
20  334