[UK-CONTEST] GU0SUP 80m CC RTTY

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Mon Jun 5 17:07:50 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Oh boy! It seemed to be hard work tonight. Loads of strong signals, but many
going QRZ? AGN? and I was pedalling as fast as I could!
Tried to get a run going early on, and then had my frequency pinched, so
played S&P for most of the contest. Went CQ'ing just after 2000, and had a
small run, but could not sustain it till the end.

Ended up with 43, which is poor, really.

Ah well, will make the CW leg next week, and the week after that, it's off
to Friedrichshafen!

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP