[UK-CONTEST] Score publishing

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 13 03:42:20 EDT 2006

(Renamed, with apologies to Dave NKC. No need to drag his callsign
through this.)

I did!  The response was that they so distrusted one of their
competitors that they just wouldn't publish anything before the deadline
in case that group re-adjusted their log/score. My conclusion is that if
the group I asked are so aware of these things, they themselves are
under suspicion also. Like I say, the whole things is really very
distasteful and totally unnecessary.

Chris G3SJJ