[UK-CONTEST] Score publishing

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Tue Jun 13 13:44:05 EDT 2006

Not unusual but I take a rather different view!

Whether individuals or teams publish their claimed score is discretionary
not mandatory.  While such discretion, exists it seems unfair to pilory
those who choose not to do so.

I think a better approach would be for sponsors to:-

1. Ensure log submission deadlines are no longer than absolutely necessary.
2. Publish claimed scores to the web within 24 hours after reaching the
deadline for receipt of entries.

Some of our more dynamic European cousins are already doing this.

Bob, 5B4AGN