[UK-CONTEST] results

Justin Snow hfcc.chairman at rsgb.org.uk
Tue Jun 13 13:30:13 EDT 2006

Yes Chris,

We check the logs to make sure you really did make all those QSO's!
This take time and effort.
Sometimes a bit longer than other times.  These events are becoming a
victim of success.  So HFCC has been recruiting volunteers to help with the
workload.  We will get them out as soon as we can.

Justin, G4TSH

At 17:20 13/06/06 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>  I wonder if anyone can enlighten me as to why it takes so long to
publish the results of the club championship contests.
>The April data contest was 54 day's ago as of now. The entries have to be
in within 10 day's of the contest and so it would appear that the entries
have been sitting somewhere for the past 44 day's.