[UK-CONTEST] Late results

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 30 14:34:54 EDT 2006

Perhaps some of the blame lies with the editorial department of Rad
Com.    I know that I have sent off the results of the 21/28 SSB some
MONTHS ago and they still have not appeared.   In the good old days they
were sceduled to appear in April's Rad Com.    So its not entirely the
fault of the HFCC.     I'm sure Justin could do with a couple of more
VOLUNTEER adjudicators.

:-)   Tom / GM4FDM