[UK-CONTEST] QRO

Chris Tran zl1ct at gm7v.com
Mon May 1 02:19:55 EDT 2006

> What would be the logic of limiting the higher power to Special Contest
> Calls?
>
> Ian G4IIY

Hi Ian et al

My logic is simple - the SCCs are a clearly-identifiable group which could
be used as a pilot project for a higher power limit. If there were no
problems, then the higher limit could be extended to all full licensees. I'm
not aware of any initiatives from the UK DXing community for a higher-power
licence, so as usual contesters would be leading the way !

The suggestions I'm making are entirely my own - undiluted by any
committee....

73
Chris
GM3WOJ