[UK-CONTEST] Foundation Licence

Gerard Lynch gerrylynch at freenetname.co.uk
Mon May 1 18:37:18 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Pounder" <alanp at f2s.com>
>>>A large number of M3's are young persons who
may be about to move on in further education and may simply not have time
for the next stage of training and examinations until they have finished<<<

OK, don't have a time limit for under-21s then.  Easy peasy.

Otherwise, I agree **entirely** with Dave Lawley.  Except I would allow M3s
down to .025 on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 metres.

Anyway, this is UK-Contest not UK-Licensing.

Apologies for missing CC tonight - Bank Holiday travels and all that.

73

Gerry G0RTN
Vanity Page at http://www.gerrylynch.co.uk
"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."