[UK-CONTEST] Data night

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu May 11 13:29:38 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Some interesting interpretations of the start/stop times, and also of the
band-plan for this contest!
Personally, I have to wonder just how many PSK contacts are made in these
contests, and whether it is really worth sticking with PSK.

I also noted quite a few stations using AFC & NET, which made it difficult
to know where to call them!

There were also quite a few loud stations that weren't hearing most of the
callers, and weak stations who heard me first time. I guess it is probably
just that little bit more of a challenge from this far south!

Anyway, I ended up with 50 in the log.

73 de Phil GU0SUP