[UK-CONTEST] re-80M data contest

Keith Banks keithg0day at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 11 05:17:09 EDT 2006

Hi to all,

             Well that was a hard slog, stations on top of stations made
trying to work people a little impossable.
Sorry to those I may have called but not worked, also agree with Andy
GU4WTN with the so called split Hi.
S&P for 90 mins and just 23 in the log, just using 10 w O/P from and
IC7400, should have been more, maybe

                                    the bandwith does need looking at
here. I agree with Daniel M0ERA on this one.

73 de Keith G0DAY