[UK-CONTEST] more spectrum for data

Contesting contesting at m5aav.org.uk
Thu May 11 15:04:05 EDT 2006

Quoting from the message of Thu, 11 May 2006 20:34:22 +0200 (CEST) from
Daniel Schlieper <daniel.schlieper at tuxomania.net> :

> Hi Tom,

> you are right: the band plan is voluntary. But the contest rules are not,
> at least as far as the contesters are concerned. I am only referring to
> rtty contest stations in the psk section: they render psk contesting very
> difficult. That's the whole story.

And again, it is up to the adjudicators to apply sanctions, if
complaints are submitted. [And can be proven ]

Not forgetting my previous comments re the SSB leg and power.....there
is a difference between those who take part and those who submit
entries.

Graham M5AAV