[UK-CONTEST] HF NFD Rules

G3RIR g3rir at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 17:56:45 EDT 2006

Bob,

Yes I agree the rule is clear but it is also clear that it gives users of
radios like FT1000D with their two independant receivers a big advantage
over users of  for example the FT1000MP where the two receiversrs are not
fully idependant and share the front end.

I am not trying to use more than two receivers just trying to be on an equal
footing with the FT1000D users.

Neil