[UK-CONTEST] HF NFD Rules

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Wed May 17 03:39:24 EDT 2006

Neil

I agree that use of an FT1kD can provide significant and unfair advantage.
However, broadening the scope of the rules to allow use of two transceivers
with second receivers in each, albeit they are disabled along with the
second tx, feels somewhat akin to prizing the lid off Pandora's box.

Given the FT1kD is now old hat, perhaps it would be fairer just to exclude
use of transceivers with simultaneous dual-band receive capability?

Is that a wailing and gnashing of teeth I hear?  How does one make a tongue
in cheek smiley?

Bob, 5B4AGN