[UK-CONTEST] HF NFD RULES

Dave Cree daveg3tbk at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 17 04:48:36 EDT 2006

Dave G4BUO

I think that the "open" section also needs clarification/emphasis. The
last phrase of the equipment rule is relevant:-

a) Open Section: One transmitter and two receivers. The receiver section
of a second transceiver may be used as the second receiver if desired,
so long as the transmitter section is disabled for the duration of the
contest. Unused receiver sections must also be disabled for the duration
of the contest.

i.e. If one RX in a second Transceiver is used then my understanding is
that its TX must be disabled for the WHOLE contest, not just by some
fancy interconnection while the other rig is transmitting.

Perhaps you could confirm or otherwise my interpretation?

Dave G3TBK