[UK-CONTEST] Generator reccomendations?

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Wed May 17 14:16:07 EDT 2006

If you hire a generator from a plant hire company insist they
demonstrate it to you under load before accepting it

Sometimes, if they are used for example on motorway lighting or
something like that they have set the output up as high as 26/270 volts
to compensate for long cable volts drop.    Ensure it runs at 230v under
load....

73 de tom
gm4fdm