[UK-CONTEST] Generator reccomendations? - Thankyou

Paul paul at g0wat.demon.co.uk
Fri May 19 12:38:32 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Many thanks to all of those who took the time to reply...we are having a
wheeltappers and shunters meeting tonight so I hope to impress the assembled
crowd with the gathered wisdom of the UK Contest cognoscenti...I like the
look of the Honda EU10i that Nigel TXF mentioned, but we shall see what the
others think...anyone got one for sale?

Tnx

Paul