[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Planning conditions hep needed

CHRIS COLCLOUGH chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Fri May 19 13:39:58 EDT 2006

Sorry to do his (some of you may have already received this) but we are draconian in the laws about towers and planning in thi country. I received this via the 10M group I subscribe to. I know it doesn't help with the planning, but it certinly made me realise that we are doing it wrong over here.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC_EeWSKJII

  Apparently because Hams in the US are ore ivolved with emegency comms then the federal govt gives them the permission ithin their licence conditions, but they do have to go throug the procedures for planning.... Or maybe if we have any US subscribers they will be able to advise otherwise.

  Chris Colclough
  G1VDP