[UK-CONTEST] Help - planning conditions needed

Graeme Caselton gcaselton at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 22:25:26 EDT 2006

In the case of my planning permission [some 20 years ago with Bromley
council], I had to agree with the condition that I would not use the
mast for 'commercial purposes', such as running a mini-cab firm. They
also stated that the permission was granted to me and not to the
house; if I move, the new owner, if so inclined, would have to
reapply.

These days I suspect that neighbours would be anti with a view to it
being a 'mobile phone mast'.

Good luck!

Graeme
G6CSY