[UK-CONTEST] G4FNL RSGB 80m CC CW score

Colin G3PSM colin at g3psm.net
Fri May 19 15:13:18 EDT 2006

Graham,

You were very strong with me but I found conditions strange.   The usual
strong stations were weaker than normal and those normally weak were
stronger that normal.  After CQing for 5 minutes I decided to go S&P and
spent most of the contest doing just that.   The last 25 minutes or so
was spent running and the last 15 minutes (just as it was getting dark)
was busier than the rest of the contest put together.

A mediocre 82 QSOs using a FT1000MP and a 132 foot long wire around 30ft.

Colin, G3PSM