[UK-CONTEST] G4FNL RSGB 80m CC CW score

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Fri May 19 15:39:11 EDT 2006

Hi all,
It wasn't just me then :0)
I found conditions very difficult, couldn't establish a run despite trying
half a dozen times on apparently clear frequencies.  Had to S&P 95% of the
time and got beaten to the punch about 2 times out of 3!  Yet I am told my
signal was strong down south, also heard at least one other GM station doing
well -- all rather weird!
My score has dropped dramatically since the change to BST, it hasn't done me
any favours up here.

Alex
GM3ZBE -Remember...........It's only a Hobby!