[UK-CONTEST] Further to Generators...

Steve Knell steve at camelcom.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 30 09:31:27 EDT 2006

Adrian,

For what it's worth, I have a 200M+ run of the bog-standard twin 'n' earth
cable to power my contest station.  It powers a titan, ft1k, k2, laptop,
second linear and kettle - all ok, so if you invest in some decent cable
you'll be fine.

Realistically, you would probably soon get fed up with the gennie solution!

HTH
Steve
G0CKP