[UK-CONTEST] RE-ALLOCATION OF UK CALL SIGNS

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Wed May 31 07:40:00 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

I am not sure. It seems that Ofcom is thinking, in its wording, of a
transfer whilst there is an "executor/administrator" around. What about 50
years later ? I'm not sure of the legal definitions, but I think Ofcom has
overlooked this sort of case.

I say this because in my own case, I got G3BJ through showing a family link.
But there were no descendants of the original G3BJ (he died very young
without siblings) and no-one meeting the "Executor/Administrator" definition
to vouch for the transfer.

Time will tell !

Don