[UK-CONTEST] QSL - QTH

G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 3 12:15:43 EST 2006

Agree, Cris - data-in/data-out.
It's really selfish of these folks: they've had their fun operating but then
let down those who ask for confirmation. QSLing has always been a core part
of the hobby - if they are not prepared to do it they should take up
fishing!  There's really no excuse when folks are willing to be their
QSL-Manager. (And LotW, by the way, is additional - not a replacement).
Still, I know I'm preaching to the converted on this reflector! - 73 de
Roger/G3SXW.