[UK-CONTEST] VHF CW

Tim Kirby tim at timkirby.net
Sat Nov 4 08:52:44 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

Hopefully hear you later then. Perhaps this helps from the general rules...

l.     In contests with a section 6S or 6O, stations may choose any
continuous 6 hour period in which to operate (e.g. 1500-2100, or 1917-0117).
Alternatively you may split the 6 hour period into two segments separated by
at least 1 hour off time. Serial numbers must start at 001 for this 6 hour
period, and you cannot enter both this section and the full contest. Section
6S is for single operator fixed stations, section 6O for all others. In
multi-band contests the same single 6 hour period must be used on all bands.

73, Tim, G4VXE