[UK-CONTEST] Club Calls GX4NOK

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 06:26:25 EST 2006

GX4NOK North Wakefield Radio Club worked 142 with 2 dupes which were right at the end, last hour was slow, qrn was low last night which made working the weaker stations not that bad,  but the contest I thought was quite good with lots of new calls calling, which is what this contest is all about, as for super contest station exchanges they belong on the big contests this is one for encouraging new op's into "having a go" and with some comments made about them I can see what they will say about contesting "No Thanks" is this what we want or are we just an elite group that wants to work each other as fast as possible then listen to the noise?
  Cheers
  John G4RCG op
  Ten Tec Orion II and Dipole at 60'