[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC's and the data leg

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 17 15:17:35 EST 2006

I think your wrong Phil, Most use PC logging to save the problem of sending
in entries I believe some of the all time records have been achieved using a
pencil, after all you only have to fill in call and one number even in the
CCs. I can't see  your rate would drop to less than  90 like that. 73 Clive
GM3POI