[UK-CONTEST] 1.8 MHz Contest G0ORH

Darren G0TSM uk-contest at g0tsm.com
Sun Nov 19 08:28:53 EST 2006

The loudest station on the band here was G3PSM, well, Colin is only 8
miles away ;-) just behind him was GM0GAV, there wasn't a single running
station heard below S9.
Just a thought, how do you fit so many contest stations into the RG
district? haha

Worked 25 stations then had to go to work.

Darren G0TSM