[UK-CONTEST] Wintest CW

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 20 17:57:14 EST 2006

Dave, apologies for not replying to your direct email!

I downloaded the latest version and likewise had to scrap the +s and -s.
You have to question the operating ethics of these guys, and those who
blindly follow the speed up/down crap. I think someone calculated once
on the CQ Contest Reflector just how much time would be saved. If I
recall correctly we are talking about a few minutes if you operated for
the full 48 hours in CQWW CW at a constant 150 Qs per hour. Nano seconds
in an RSGB event, even Commonwealth with all the CQing required!

Yes, it's all about rhythm and attracting punters!

Chris SJJ