[UK-CONTEST] Time off for Contesting.

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Thu Nov 30 03:10:06 EST 2006

Steve

It's a shame there are so many neanderthal organisations in this day and
age. At the same time they probably prattle on about work/life balance
and have an Investors in People award. Typical corporate bullshit.

When I competed in the first WRTC in 1990 I got a grant of a couple of
hundred pounds from my employer at the time to help towards expenses.
Can't remember what the leave arrangements were 16 years ago though. But
pointing to the various WRTC web sites might help to show contesting as
Radiosport.

Cheers, Dave G4BUO