[UK-CONTEST] CQWW/SSB

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 18 15:58:00 EDT 2006

I am tending to agree with you Peter but I guess it's one of those where
it's not what the rules say but what they don't say.

If the entrant is either multi-op or assisted single op then use of
Cluster is OK. Rule X11 particularly refers to soliciting contacts being
disqualifiable but doesn't mention being asked by another station via DX
Cluster, so in strict rules terms it is acceptable. Close to the line
and not the kind of thing I would want to get in to.

Chris G3SJJ

Peter Hobbs wrote:
>  I'll be able to receive 'Talk' messages if anyone wants a QSY.

Did I read the CQWW rules wrongly, or are skeds arranged by telephone,
internet etc. a disqualifiable breach?