[UK-CONTEST] CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Steve GW4BLE GW4BLE at btconnect.com
Mon Oct 30 12:44:03 EST 2006

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GW4BLE

Operator(s): GW4BLE

Station: GW4BLE

Class: SOAB HP

QTH: Newport

Operating Time (hrs): 41

 Band  QSOs  Zones  Countries

------------------------------

  160:  100     8       46

   80:  503    11       70

   40:  661    22       80

   20: 1250    29       97

   15:  829    22       81

   10:  320    18       75

------------------------------

Club: CONTEST CAMBRIA

Rig failure Saturday on the 2nd radio cost me a couple of hours in
attempting a repair, in retrospect maybe I should have just left it there
and then and continued with SO1R - - inevitably, that's what happened
anyway.  Oh well, these things happen I suppose!  Multiplier total suffered
as a consequence, as did the QSO count.

FT1000MP + Drake L7.

Single HD60 tower (shunt-fed for 160): 402CD at 50', TH7 just below, A3
(fixed at 24').

80m dipole at 45'.  Ground-mount HF9V approx 20' spacing from tower.

73

Steve

GW4BLE